Bethphage Integrated Project Services Ltd (BIPS) has supported global contractors in Contract audit and Compliance, commercial management and delivery of construction, infrastructure and energy projects for over a decade. BIPS can call on the support of colleagues with specialist skills and experience for advice at short notice, while our consultants are highly skilled professionals with an extensive expertise gained over many years in their professions.
The need for professional management from the outset and the ongoing necessity for tight cost and schedule control for construction contracts globally, cannot be under estimated. Early engagement on a project allows our proactive approach to maximize control and minimize risks and disputes as BIPS understand the requirements and risks of projects. BIPS also have the expertise to manage and resolve construction claim or dispute situations should they arise.
BIPS add value to our core services through our team, that prepare high impact graphics and presentations that communicate key bid, claim and dispute resolution messages, as BIPS embrace the use of new technology.
BIPS provide teams to take full responsibility for tasks within project delivery plans, for example
- Contract Audit and Compliance/ Cost optimization Review /Construction Claim Management
- Supporting the bid, estimate validation, contract documentation and estimating /Subcontractor appointments and on-site administration.
- Project controls – strategies and systems for the control of project costs and programme
- Change control – identification, evaluation and negotiation of variations and additional entitlements
- Claims – strategy, quantum assessment, delay analysis, document preparation and resolution/Dispute resolution forensic planning, expert, expert witness